Came across this post on how to update your kitchen in 10 ways. Just doing a few of these could transform your kitchen.
- Paint cabinets.
- Add a backsplash.
- Change hardware on cabinets.
- Paint counter tops.
- Add a hutch or buffet – this would be great in an accent color.
- Paint (Paint wall around cabinets to show them off.
- Change ceiling color or style by add wooden planks, paneling, etc.
- Add industrial elements for a fun twist for example bar stools, wall hangings, exposed hinges, metallic accents, etc
- Open cabinets (No doors). This adds a lot of interest and you’re forced to stay organized and tidy.
- New light fixtures